There are many ministry opportunities available at NextStep Fellowship! So, what is God calling you to?
Here are some of the leadership positions we would like to fill soon!
- Worship Folder Printer – Weekly print, fold, stuff, and deliver the weekly worship folder (Printer available for use in your home, file delivered online).
- Setup and Teardown Director – Develop and lead a team to do the setup and teardown on Sundays.
- Recently Filled! Worship Screen Manager– Develop the weekly worship slides and a small team to present them on Sunday mornings – full training provided.
- Nursery Helper – We are short a nursery person, please help us fill this position!
- KidZone Helper – Our KidZone teams could always use an extra hand to minister to our children.
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Class Leader – If you have been through Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace, we would like to help you have everything you need, including OTJ training, to lead a class for our church.
- Recently Filled! Summer Potluck Coordinator – Identify host homes, publicize (social media), oversee setup, teardown and delivery of tables and chairs, and coordinate drinks and supplies.
- Outreach Director– Recruit and develop leaders to accomplish large outreach events that impact our community. Work with the pastoral staff to promote, plan and prepare for our annual outreaches (Back to church Sunday / Super Summer Sunday BBQ / Kent days-taste of Kent / school outreach events / etc…).
- Worship Folder Editor / Designer – Weekly help to edit the bulletin, then transmit it to the printer.
- Greeter Coordinator – Help make greeting a truly great ministry through developing and maintaining our greeter team.
- Small Group Leader
Small Group Assistant Leader
Small Group Host
- Phone Ministry Director– Call and pray with the people of our church on a regular basis!
Please let Pastor Dan know how you would like to be involved by filling out the form below!